What is a CMS?
It is an application used to manage content on websites. It gives you a convenient and intuitive way to add new information to your website, edit data or change the menu.
Creating, editing, publishing or removing various types of content are only some of the functions available when it comes to your website. The possibility of managing the website yourself will definitely give you a lot of pleasure and benefits in a short time.
Remember, if you:
- don’t want your website to be merely a static business card
- want to be able to publish content crucial for your business on your website
- need greater freedom in managing content, photo galleries and creating extra forms
you need a CMS for your website.
Major functionalities of the Content Management System include:
- Adding, removing and editing content being published on the website
- Managing documents and multimedia
- Generating and managing photo galleries
- Highly developed system of user management
- Support for SEO
- Advanced search and select options
- Intuitive user interface
- Newsletter module
- Ajax support
- W3C compliance
- Multiple-language support
- Generating a sitemap
- User account management
We use a customized CMS in our projects but we also specialize in implementing websites based on Joomla, WordPress and Drupal.
Contact us if you are interested in implementing a CMS or changing the one you have in the existing website.